The continuous steaming mod G 2010/5 was designed and built for the treatment of chenille yarns, especially for Polyester chenille yarn, but is capable to treat natural fibers as well as, artificial or synthetic fibers. With the treatment by continuous steaming mod. G 2010/5 chenille increase volume becoming rounder and voluminous and naturally soft to the touch.
The continuous steamer G 2010/5 was designed and built for the treatment of chenille yarns in natural, artificial or synthetic fibres.
The plant consists of:
- n° 2 Holding structures in steel profile
- n° 1 Steaming duct with five single tubes, heated with electrical elements and insulated
- n° 1 Saturated steam generator
- n° 1 Steam distribution system
- n° 1 Compressed air threading system
- n° 1 Command and control electrical switchboard
- n° 1 Delivery creel
- n° 1 Forced air thread cooling system
The steam generator should be connected only to this steaming system.
The plant was designed and built to be used in a textile industrial environment with the following characteristics:
- Min. temperature 5° C, max 40° C.
- Relative humidity max 95% RHU, without condensation.
The plant is not suitable for use in places with fire/explosion risk.
- Heating power of steaming duct: 3.75 x 2 = 7.10 k
- Steam generator power: 14.6 kW
- Cooling ventilator power: 1.1 kW
- Steam production capacity: 14 Kg/h
- Maximum pressure permissible for steam generator: 8 bar
- Maximum yarn speed: in function of the characteristics of the winder.