Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions comply with Italian legislation and are designed to ensure that our customers can shop easily and with confidence with www.giesseitaly.com.
Please read them carefully and print a copy for reference at the time you make an order.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read these terms each time you place an order. By placing an order, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions only cover www.giesseitaly.com and any other web sites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of the websites that are not under our control.
Sales can be concluded also in English.
www.giesseitaly.com is property of
VIA SANDRO PERTINI 86-88
50019 SESTO FIORENTINO (FI)
Site Use Policy
The contents of this website are variously the copyright of ww.giesseitaly.com
or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on this site are registered trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
You may read and print only the material contained on this website solely for personal and non-commercial use.
You agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on this site, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by anyone else.
It is not allowed to create any link to or from this website without prior written consent.
You may read and print only the material contained on this website solely for personal and non-commercial use. You are not allowed to publish, store, transmit, change or adapt the content of this website in any way for any purpose whatsoever.
Errors and omissions
We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
Returns & refunds
We understand that you may need to return an item. We hope you will be delighted with our product and service, but should you change your mind or have selected a wrong item in error and wish to return product(s) to us.
You have to inform us of your decision within 14 days from receiving the item(s).
We will provide to inform you the shipping instructions,
We ask you to ensure your unwanted product is complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g., if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging in any way). If possible, please return the item(s) with the original box, packaging and accessories.
The cost of returning the item back is at your charge.
Upon completing a satisfactory validation of the item(s) returned, We well provide to refunds using the same form of payment as used to make the original transaction.
Returns For Quality Reasons
If there is a fault with your product within 12 months of delivery (or other defect with your order), we will normally offer a replacement or repair.
The guarantee period for consumable items is twelve months from date of delivery.
For Quality Reasons we have to inspect the items you have returned. Then, subject to satisfactory inspection and test of the goods by our inspectors we will process a refund, replacement or repair for you, whichever is appropriate.
Please ensure you enter any additional information about the fault in the comments box when completing the returns form.
Please ensure that the original delivery note accompanies your product.
This guarantee does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
If you receive your item(s) damaged:
Our carriers and we take the greatest possible care to see that your order is delivered in pristine condition. However, in the unlikely event that you take delivery of a parcel which shows signs of damage. Please, where a signature is required, sign that the parcel IS DAMAGED, and then please report the damage WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS via this web site or by calling Giesse srl
If the correct product is ordered & the wrong Item(s) delivered:
Our Quality System ensures we check that items sent out match the order placed. However, errors can sometimes occur.
We apologize if we have mistakenly sent you a product that does not match the details on your agreed order. You must inform us within 5 working days of receiving the product. Refunds are processed within 10 working days on safe receipt of the item(s), using the same form of payment as the original transaction.
We ask you to ensure that the unwanted product is complete, unused and in 'as new' condition.
NEW CONSOLIDATED PRIVACY ACT
(Legislative Decree 196/03)
In accordance with art. 13 of the Italian Privacy Act, we wish to inform you that Giesse srl. processes the personal data of subjects providing them voluntarily in person, by phone, fax or email, or via the website.
In accordance with the above act (art. 2 – Purpose), Giesse srl. guarantees that personal data processing will take place with due regard to the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the subjects concerned, with particular reference to issues of confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
- Purposes of processing personal data (art. 13, subsection 1, letter a, Legislative Decree 196/03)
The fulfilment of legal obligations, compliance with regulations or community standards, civil, tax and insurance laws and provisions imparted by entities authorized to do so by virtue of the law and supervisory bodies. All the details provided by the subjects concerned are handled to fulfill formalities connected with the company’s activity, in particular:
- for entry in master records and databases
- for the management of quotations and offers
- for the management of transport documents and credit notes
- for bookkeeping and VAT records
- for the management of collections and payments
- for the management of correspondence, transport, dispatches and the receipt of goods
- for the management of products, services, training, assistance, consulting, contact centers, etc.
- to fulfil specific requests from the subject concerned.
- Purposes connected with the company’s activities, such as:
- for the dispatch of commercial information connected with the company’s activity, that of other companies in the same line of business or of subsidiary and associated companies;
- for the exchange of communications connected with the company’s economic, administrative and commercial activities (e.g. dispatch of advertising material or customer satisfaction surveys), by phone, post, shipping agent, fax or email, or via reserved areas on the website www.giesseitaly.com
- Purposes connected with the management of images and films for the creation of commercial, promotional and advertising material. Data processing for this purpose will take place for a maximum period of three years. The data subject is not entitled to any fee in connection with the processing of his/her personal data for the same period.
- Data diffusion and communication (art. 13, subsection 1, letter b, Legislatiave Decree 196/03)
The subject’s personal data may, if necessary, also be passed on to:
- all subjects entitled to access them under the applicable regulatory provisions;
- the collaborators, employees and suppliers of Giesse srl., in connection with their respective tasks and any contract obligations in their dealings with the data subjects;
- collaborating individuals or legal entities and consultants, to allow them to carry out their tasks;
- subsidiary and associated companies, when this is required in connection with the purposes under point 1;
- post offices, shipping agents and couriers, for the dispatch of documentation or material;
- all individuals or public and private legal entities (e.g. legal, administrative and fiscal consultants, employment advisors, courts, chambers of commerce, chambers of labor, public security authorities, health authorities, inspectorates, public administrations and trade union organizations), when this is considered necessary for or functional to the activity of Giesse srl. for the purposes detailed above;
- banking institutions for the management for deposits and withdrawals.
Specific consent will be requested if the subject’s personal data need to be disclosed to third parties not explicitly indicated.
Details of the data subject’s state of health are not disclosed, unless a specific legal or regulatory requirement, or with the subject’s consent, for the purposes specified in section 1 – Purposes of processing personal data.
- Nature of collection and the consequences of refusal (art. 13, subsection 1, letter d, Legislative Decree 196/03)
The provision of personal data by the data subjects is compulsory for the purposes given in section 1 and optional for the purposes given in subsections 1.A and 1.B. Refusal to provide the required data may prevent continuation of the business relationship, its correct implementation and fulfilment of tax and other legal requirements. Personal data are kept by Giesse srl. and, if necessary, the subjects listed under point 2.
- Method of treatment (art. 13,subsection 1, letter a, Legislative Decree 196/03)
Personal data are processed at the operational headquarters of Giesse srl. or by the data subject himself or, if necessary, the subjects listed under point 2, on paper and computer, by telephone or electronic means, and automated instruments designed to record, process and transmit personal data, taking all precautionary measures to guarantee security and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of Annexe B to Legislative Decree 196/03 - Technical Regulations on the Minimum Security Measures.
- Data controller (art. 13, subsection 1, letter f, Legislative Decree 196/03)
The data co-controller is Giesse srl.
As of today,Mr Marco D’Erasmo is the data processor and can be contacted in Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze), via S. Pertini 86-88 tel ++39 (0)55 4251002.
- Subject’s rights (art 7, subsections 1 and 2, Legislative Decree 196/03)
The data subject is entitled to access his/her personal data.
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data and information regarding him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their disclosure in an intelligible form.
The data subject is entitled to be informed of:
- the origin of personal data and information, the purposes and processing method;
- the logic applied in the event of data processing using electronic tools;
- details of the controller, processors and representative designated under article 5, subsection 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data and information can be disclosed or who may come to know them in their capacity as representatives designated in the country, data processors or handlers.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, where interested in this process, supplementation of the data;
- cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including details not required to be kept in connection with the purposes for which they were provided or subsequently processed.
The data subject has the right to wholly or partially refuse:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data and information regarding him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- treatment of personal data regarding him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, market surveys or commercial communications.
The above rights can be exercised merely by sending a request to the data controller or one of the processors, either directly or through a representative if necessary, who will act accordingly. The request may also be sent by registered letter, fax or email.